Stairs to Permanence

Sometimes the surreal and the real rarely row apart.
Ascending and descending, into and out of reality I dart.
But if there was anything that could clamp me to permanence,
Nothing can be better than your beauty, your excellence.
The first step thrives me with thoughts of new roads to traverse.
The second, cowers my fears, crowning courage with your converse.
The third, trembles my worries to nothingness
as I behold the everlasting –
It gives me glory in breathing, a beginning, a benediction –
Beyond your beauty, beyond your embroidery –
Is my Love for your Being.

6 comments:

achu said...

i need to get a dictionary:)nice though

Dhanya said...

hey, wat a poem...its really deep and has feeling to it. really awesome

Neenu said...

im really curious wat inspired u to write this piece?the words are well chosen and hold a lot of feelin..i like:)

Mayo said...

nice poem :)

neelu. said...

it looks lyk someone or somethn realy inspired u 2 write this poem. your feel can be felt ryt thru da poem. wel done suneej. i lyk it:-p

suneejnair said...

Actually, several things inspired me to write this poem. I love it too. Managed to use the rhythm well and accordingly. There are several messages embedded in the poem. You decipher and enjoy it! I don't want to spoil its message by peeling its images apart :-)

Post a Comment